Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Four Day Body Detox!

We had a wonderful weekend together.  Friday we went to the gym then made wings and fries for dinner (a family favorite dinner) in the fryer. 

Saturday I had new student orientation.  It was from 930-1130 a.m.  It wasn't bad, very informative.  After orientation Adam & Bella met me there and we purchased my books and got my student ID / parking pass.  I then went home and cleaned the house.  You know Cinderella has to get her chores done before she can have any fun.  Later that night we met up with Brendon and Sam at Chili's.  A few of Adam's old friends were there as well.  Everyone was very friendly.  I had 2 drinks and we went home.  We're too old for that shit ;) lol

Sunday we got up and made a yummy breakfast, then loaded up the new AR-15 and an old microwave, then headed into the desert.  It was about 30 minutes from here, neat spot that you can tell a lot of other people go there to shoot shit up!  Adam loves his new toy and I see many more trips to the desert foothills to fire it.
We took Bella, her first time.  She loved it but mostly played with rocks and dirt!
After shooting we went to the gym for family swim day.  Bella had a blast and wore off some of her damn energy.

Monday!!!  We spent 140 buck on all organic veggie's and fruits or our detox.  Today is day one and my weigh in after peeing was 142.8 and I'm totally excited to see what I weigh on Saturday morning when our fast ends.  We're making smoothies for breakfast and just doing raw fruits and veggies other than that.  Lots of water (2 + quarters per day) and green tea every morning and night.  I hope this works lol cause ya'll know me, I'd rather be eating Mc Donalds or Taco Bell!
I'll post our results on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment