Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer is in full swing!!

Vegas Baby!!
I've been dying to go to Vegas for the past year or so.  So, we've got the extra money, let's go!  Our wonderful friends Brendan and Sam are going to watch the dogs and Bella for us next weekend (17-19) so we can get away for the weekend.  It's about a 5 hour drive so it's perfect for the weekend.  Just Adam and I, no friends, or family, just us!  Not that I would mind having others join us, but it's nice for us to be alone too.  We're staying at the Luxor, that's where I always stay because I tend to get the best rates there.  I'll be posting pictures afterwards for sure.
I booked our flights to Florida in September today.  1034 bucks for the 3 of us, round trip.  When did flying become so damn expensive?  We're leaving September 3rd and coming home September 12th.  We'll be at my parents until the 9th before we drive to Decatur Alabama to attend my dear friend Laura's wedding.  On the 11th we'll drive back to Florida and then fly home on Monday.  It'll be a bust 2nd half of the visit, but the first 5 days will be boating, beaching, drinking and eating.  I'm very excited to see my momma and step dad, and hoping my step sisters will drive down from Columbus.
Summer classes are going better than I expected.  My communications professor is HILARIOUS and so much fun.  He has the best stories (examples) for everything he teaches.  He keeps our attention very well that's for sure!  My math is going well too, algebra sucks, but I think I am finally getting the hang of it.  My good friend Billie is in the same class so it's nice to spend time with her, in or out of class.  Hoping for another 4.0 semester but we'll see how it goes.  My first math exam is on Tuesday. 
Other than that, life is good :)
Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment