Thursday, December 15, 2011

Worst Blogger... Ever?

Well, I guess it's fair to admit I'm pretty much the worst blogger, ever!  I have no REAL excuse, other than I either A) Forget about it, or B) Just don't feel like doing it?  Maybe part of me thinks I have nothing of any importance (to anyone else) to say.  A lot of people blog for different reasons, part of the reason I wanted to start was to have a published step by step of Adam, Bella & I's lives together.  I should take a pledge to update my blog at least once a week?

So... what's been going on?

I just finished my "freshman" year of college!  I must admit, I'm so extremely proud of myself!  I've maintained my honor roll grades without getting burnt out.  I love school!  Everything about it.  I love the challenges, the learning aspect, the social aspect (even though I'm an old lady in comparison) and facing a new goal with every new semester.  I finished out my Fall semester with "A's" in both my Criminal Justice and Critical Thinking classes.  I've yet to find out what my final math grade is, but I'm anxious to find out!  Speaking of math, I am DONE with all of my required math classes!!!  I took my final this morning, and I'm feeling pretty good about it.  I hate math, so glad it's over.  I've signed up for my VERY busy Spring 12' classes.  I'm taking Psychology 101, Administration and Ethics of Criminal Justice, Geology 101, Geology 103 (Lab), English 102 (online, my LAST English class, thank God), and American Jazz and Popular Music (fulfills my humanities credits).  Yep, 6 classes!  One of which is online.  I might be biting off more than I can chew, but I have pretty high confidence in my ability to pass with honors again.  My goal is to be at ASU by Spring 2013, but in order to do that I'm going to be busting my ASS in 2012... taking 41 credit hours (13 classes).  That's more than most people take in 1.5 years!  I've been dabbling in the idea of going to law school after completing my bachelors.  My CJ professor pulled me aside and told me he thought I'd do wonderfully at it.  We'll see what happens.
Bella is fabulous!  Kindergarten started off pretty rough for her as she was having some behavioral issues.  Typical spoiled only child shit... but it has since been corrected.  She's learning quickly and I couldn't be prouder of her.  I think I'll be putting her cheer come February.  She REALLY wants to do it, so I figured we'd give it a shot and if she loves it, we'll continue it.  It's 85 bucks every 8 weeks, not too shabby.  Dip shit (Brandon) still isn't around... you wont hear me complain... and she pretty much has no idea who he is anymore.  She knows Brandon is her "birth father" but other than that, not a clue.  We don't talk about him, at all.  When he does come up, I never bash him (in front of her).  I figure when she's old enough to decide what's good for herself, she can decide whether or not she wants him in her life.  I'd imagine she wont though.  She never receives phone calls, money, Christmas or birthday gifts from him... NOTHING!  He called about 4 months ago, I asked her if she wanted to talk to him and she said no... so of course, I didn't force her to.  I don't think she should be forced to talk to him.  Am I wrong?  I recently opened a case through child support enforcement, hopefully I can get some support out of his dead beat ass.
Adam :) my love, is wonderful!  Working hard and working hard!  We try to get out about once or twice a month for some drinks.  There isn't really much to report on Adam.

There's a quicky update :) Maybe I'll post something in a few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment