Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What we have here... is a failure to blog...

So, I suck! I always say I'll be a more active blogger, and of course, I never follow through. In my defense, I'm SO damn busy all the time, I rarely have time to keep up with anything other than house work an school work!
Speaking of school, whew wee... 16 credits was a lot to take on this semester, but I'm doing it and maintaining my amazing grades. There have been a few "surprises" this semester, more like unexpect... I was really looking forward to my psych class, only to have it turn out to be my LEAST favorite class (outside of English). My professor is sooooooo monotone and his testing style is extremely tough. He's a nice guy, just boring and hard (I should have taken sociology). Not to mention, psych in itself is completely boring. On the other hand, Geology (one of my most dreaded courses) has actually been my favorite class! My professor, Dr. Roy, is the freakin gangster of all nerds. He's hilarious and is great at teaching a subject on rocks lol. I've actually decided to take his natural disasters course in the fall. My other 3 classes (Ethics, Jazz History and English) are fine... neither hard no easy, boring or exciting.
IzaBella, my baby girl, is doing ok. She currently has a really bad cough that's been nagging her for over a week, she missed 2 days of school last week and I'm keeping her home again tomorrow so we can go to Urgent Care for an X-Ray of her chest. She hasn't shown any signs or symptoms of a cold outside of her cough, so I'm worried it's an infection. She's struggling a little in school (nothing major, just having issues with her sight words) so she's in an after school program, twice a week, basically tutoring for kids who need a little extra help. She's in a hip hop dance class every Monday and LOVING IT! We finally signed her up for cheer yesterday. She starts the week of March 13th with practices, games start March 31st. She's been placed on a team with her best friend (Tori) from across the street.
Adam is Adam. I love him, but holy shit he's so self centered. It's all about the way he wants to do it, the way he thinks it should be, his way or no way. Not so much towards me, but life in general. He's so black or white about everything... I HATE IT! lol oh well, that's his! Anyway, he's just been working. They're closing down the Tempe office and he'll be working out of the house starting in April. Eww, I'm not sure how I feel about that!!
Our zoo (pets) are great! I love my pets lol they keep their mouths shut and are always happy to see me....
Well, I'd promise to keep this updated, but yea, we all know how that works! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment