Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The new crew...

So... Adam reconnected with an old co-worker of his several months back and we've been hanging with him, his wife, and their (now our) friends a lot!  These people are amazing!  They're bikers (Harley Davidson), older than myself (some as much as 20 years older) and so full of wisdom.  The best part about this awesome group of friend is they're SOOOOOOO drama free!  It amazes me how people my own age (give or take a few) can't behave like grown ass adults.  Adam & I have even been discussing buying a bike of our own!  Anyway, I thought I'd share some pictures of out new crew :) I love them!
Rebecca & I, Christmas Party 2011

Cinda & I, Christmas Party 2011

Brek, Terry & Adam, Christmas Party 2011

Tabby, me & Cinda, NYE 2011

The Ladies on Tabby's Birthday, Feb 2012

Horny (Dave) & I, Feb 2011

At Terry's Birthday Party, Feb 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment