Friday, December 17, 2010

Load up and move out!

We picked up the UHaul this morning.  24 footer and still wondering if all will fit.  We shall see.  Adam is working until about noon then he'll be home and we'll load it up!  I was planning on spending this afternoon cleaning an empty house but since I'm sick we'll see how I'm feeling after lifting all afternoon.  Bella is excited that we've got a "big truck" in the drive way.  Adam will be driving it tomorrow that's for sure.  I'll drive one of the trucks and sadly we'll have to drive back up here Sunday for the other truck.  I'm so pissed that I'm sick.  Of all the weekends, it had to be this one.  I feel better than I did yesterday though, got enough drugs in me to keep me from sneezing 24-7 ... just 12-7 :)


I'll have a busy week unpacking next week.  At least it's going to be in the 70s all week.  Qwest comes Monday to set up our Internet and DirecTV.  I'll be mucho happy to have it back by then.  I've also got to set up our little Christmas tree and let Bella decorate it, then wrap all the Christmas presents I've got sitting in big black trash bags in the garage lol the only place Bella doesn't go often enough to care what's in there.  I went out Wednesday evening and used her Grandma and aunt Chrissy's gift cards to buy her presents, from them of course.  Marsha sent a box of wrapped gifts for her as well, that was really nice of her.  Wonder if we'll see anything from her "father who loves her so much"???  


Speaking of, he didn't show up for child support negotiations so they submitted and amount based off what he makes, which they were able to locate through the labor department.  It's a lot of money, I doubt I'll get that much but a girl can dream can't she?  I've been waiting for weeks for the El Paso County Courts to send me an answer for my phone appearance on the 18th of January.  I start school the 19th so I hope they'll approve it.  If not I'll be driving there the 17th, going to court and driving home on the 18th.  What a pain in the ass.  Oh well, I'm anxious to get all of this over with.


Adam & I went to the Cardinals vs Bronco's game on Sunday!  It was a great game.  I spent the 2 weeks prior debating on who I was going to cheer for.  At the last minute I picked the Cardinals and wore my Cards shirt.  Good thing, the Bronco's got their asses kicked 43-13!  It was a great "late" anniversary date (since I got the tickets for our anniversary in September).  We have our ups and downs but I sure do love Adam Clay Cochran <3 he saved us and loves us and we love him.  He and Bella are buds!  She loves his so much.  We're lucky to have him as ours :)


Other than all that, nothing new here!  I'll take pictures and post them when I get everything unpacked in Mesa!

No comments:

Post a Comment