Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas we had.  I'm convinced I have the most wonderful family in the entire world!  My loving boyfriend and my beautiful sweet daughter are my life.  Celebrating our first Christmas in our new house was perfect.  We got up about an hour before Bella and got ready.  Adam made pancakes and sausage for breakfast.  Jessie came over with her gift for Bella and watched her open gifts.  Bella made out like a bandit!  She got a beautiful doll house from Santa and a stocking full of goodies.  She got an easel and all of the art supplies needed for it.  Aunt Chrissy got her a Mia Bella doll, a big girl doll.  Grandma got her clothes.  MiMi got her a beautiful snow globe, toys and moon dough.  Mommy & Daddy got her a pillow pet, Alice in Wonderland on DVD, and a ton of other things.

I then took about an hour long nap and we headed to Jessie's mom's house for dinner.  What wonderful people they are, we got along well with them.  It's always nice to meet really good people.

Today (Sunday) Adam is in Prescott getting the remainder of our stuff and cleaning up the back yard.  Bella is busy playing and I'm cleaning.  Took the decorations of the tree & did some laundry.  I love it here, a sunny 70's day.

My best friend Julie will be here Wednesday!  I am so so so excited to see her.  It'll be like having a little piece of home for a few days.  I plan on taking her to this really cool sushi restaurant in Scottsdale called RA Sushi.  It's a dark setting and they play really fun loud music.  We'll also get to do some shopping.  Phoenix and the surround cities have the best shopping.  I haven't been shopping in months so I'm excited about that alone.  Good thing I have an awesome hunny to give me money to do so. 

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment