Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goodbye Prescott Valley!

Taken 5/15/2010

It's over!   We're finally done cleaning the old house and have turned in our keys to the landlord... it's a tiny bit bitter sweet.  I loved that house, but I love my new one more :) and we have wonderful times there.  The saddest part of the entire move was leaving our wonderful neighbors behind.  Ian and his girlfriend were great, even Mr. Paul... but Robin & Ray, ahh :( sad to leave them.  They were our sanity in a town with nothing to do and in which we knew no one but them.  We spent many weekends in that drive way enjoying each others company.  The good thing is, they're only 2 hours away.  My selfish side thinks they should move to the Valley close to us lol.  One thing's for sure, we're not moving again unless we buy!

This picture contains something else I miss, my car.  I loved that little car, and it was a GREAT car.  But I know with my sister in law Jessie and brother Thad taking care of it, it'll be all good.  Besides, with my nephew Trenton coming along in a matter of months, they need it more than I did.  I have the truck, which is a nice truck, but I can't wait to either trade it in for a bigger truck, or get something of my own.  We'll have to see how tax returns turn out this year.

Since this move Adam & I have been very giddy with one another.  We're so happy & I'm just so luck to have him as mine :) & on top of that, him and Bella are a trip together.  They're total buds :)

On a positive note, Julie gets here tomorrow!  I am soooo excited to have her come visit.  Adam gave me plenty of cash so that I could do some shopping while she's here.  After saving and not spending for so many months (due to the move and Christmas) I deserve it.  I haven't been shopping for "myself" since my birthday in September.  I don't even know what I'm going to buy.  Truth is, I don't "need" anything.  Two things I do need are some new sneakers for the gym and a new black belt.  A new purse would be nice, but with my taste in purses lol I'd spend all the money on one handbag.

Tomorrow we're going to the gym in the morning, then I'm coming home and cleaning.  We've also gotta run a load of trash from the move and Christmas to the dump.  Then I've gotta go to Fry's, we need more food :)  Julie's flight lands at 4:52 (right in the middle of Phoenix and the surrounding area's rush hour) so I'll probably leave at 4 or 4:10 to go pick her up.

Adam is outside putting together his garage, or at least starting to.  I'm getting hungry, we were originally going to have burritos for dinner.  I wonder if that's still the plan?  I'd better go check!  I'll check back in after Julie goes home on Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment